Tips for a Good use and Navigation on this forum.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tips for a Good use and Navigation on this forum.

Post  JACkBAUEr on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:25 pm

*English

Usefull tips!

-If you speak another Languague use the buttom trasnlate this web and select the one you want, it will traduce all the page including the post.

-Same thing with Google trasnlator Buttom, use it for type your post, traduce and the post in english. Remember type as well as you can for a good gramtical translate.

-When you Register if you have problems with your zipe code, select in the Form Country: Other.

Thats all for now!

*Español

Consejos útiles!

-Si usted habla otro Lenguaje use el boton translate this web y seleccione el idioma que desee, se traducira toda la página incluyendo los post.

-La misma cosa con Google translator Buttom, lo utilizan para escribir el mensaje, lo traducen al ingles y luego lo publica. Recuerde escribir lo mejor posible, para que pueda traducirle con la mejor gramática posible.

-Cuando usted se registra si tiene problemas con su código de zip, seleccione en el Campo de País: Otros.

Eso es todo por ahora!
JACkBAUEr
General
General

View user profile http://x2kgamers.activosforos.com

Back to top Go down

Ban?

Post  bullete5 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:22 pm

JACkBAUEr wrote:*English

Usefull tips!

-If you speak another Languague use the buttom trasnlate this web and select the one you want, it will traduce all the page including the post.

-Same thing with Google trasnlator Buttom, use it for  type your post, traduce and the post in english. Remember type as well as you can for a good gramtical translate.

-When you Register if you have problems with your zipe code, select in the Form Country: Other.

Thats all for now!

*Español

Consejos útiles!

-Si usted habla otro Lenguaje use el boton translate this web y seleccione el idioma que desee, se traducira toda la página incluyendo los post.

-La misma cosa con Google translator Buttom, lo utilizan para escribir el mensaje, lo traducen al ingles y luego lo publica. Recuerde escribir lo mejor posible, para que pueda traducirle con la mejor gramática posible.

-Cuando usted se registra si tiene problemas con su código de zip, seleccione en el Campo de País: Otros.

Eso es todo por ahora!
Call name is {KGB}Bullet: Just wondering why I am ban from your server? I don't remember a time that I didn't say I was sorry, "If", I did something wrong. I am on your site a lot, and have not been a problem.  Just asking.  Thanks.

bullete5
Visitor
Visitor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tips for a Good use and Navigation on this forum.

Post  JACkBAUEr on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:58 pm

I remember you banned because u we re killing a lot of arrest. Only for that. Not good enought for being banned just kick, so i will unban you and try to dont do that so many, mistakes are mistakes but kill 4 people naded wasnt Wink
JACkBAUEr
General
General

Back to top Go down

Ban

Post  bullete5 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:23 am

JACkBAUEr wrote:I remember you banned because u we re killing a lot of arrest. Only for that. Not good enought for being banned just kick, so i will unban you and try to dont do that so many, mistakes are mistakes but kill 4 people naded wasnt Wink

Normally, like on the KGB server, we warn the player first, if they nade a player being arrested. I don't remember anyone saying anything, but they could have said it in Spanish, and I didn't understand what was said. Sorry for that. I play very fair, and don't always see when I throw a nade, or it hits something on the way, and doesn't hit the mark. Thanks for posting this. See you in the game Jack! Thanks again.....cheers

bullete5
Visitor
Visitor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JACkBAUEr on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:34 pm

No problem. See you in server.
JACkBAUEr
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top